Yekaterina Chudnovsky, Esq.
Yekaterina's practice specializes in Real Estate Tax Assessment and Business Bankruptcy, Restructuring and Creditors' Rights.
Her real estate practice includes local real estate tax assessment issues, exemptions and incentives, as well as real estate tax appeals. Her bankruptcy practice includes representation of debtors, creditors, unsecured creditors and mortgagees. Yekaterina can also handle matters relating to family law and real estate transactions. Yekaterina offers consulting services to small business owners.
DePaul University College of Law
- Juris Doctor, 2008, Dean's List (2005-2008)
- DePaul Law Review
- 1st Place Winner, Intercollegiate Moot Court Competition
- Legal Writing Teaching Assistant
- Research Assistantships: Professor John F. Decker and Professor Bruce Ottley
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science & Slavic Lit, Dean's List (2002-2005)
- Student Advisory Board and Curriculum Review Board
- Center for Conflict Resolution Award of Achievement
- Daughter of American Revolution Good Citizen Award
of Women Lawyers